Join us for a fun night of community and camaraderie before Christmas.
Community Caroling with the Noteables and You Got Male • Santa • Shopping • Free Soup • Marshmallow Roasting Hot Chocolate • Family Movie • Sleigh Rides and more!!! Enjoy Holiday goodies at many stores and restaurants.
Check #SalidaHolidayFest on Instagram for deals. Use the map below as a guide to the activities and a chance to win one the vacation packages! Pick up a map at any of the locations listed below.
Visit at least 5 of the locations below, get a sticker on this entry and leave your entry form at Howl Mercantile (130 W First Street) Bangs! Salon (124 2nd Street) or at Santa’s house before 6 pm. Vacation drawings well be held at 6:30 at Su Casa! Furniture & Sleep Shop (3rd & F. Street)
1. SteamPlant – hot chocolate starting at 4p and Holiday Family Film at 7pm (220 W Sackett Ave)
2. Gathering Grounds – roast marshmallows at fire pit (203 W 1st St)
3. Howl Mercantile – (130 W 1st St) drop off entry form and enjoy coffee and cookies
4. Monarch Mountain Outpost – gift wrap station (123 N F St)
5. Box of Bubbles – make and take an ornament (206 E St)
6. Here’s the Scoop – visit with Santa Claus! (215 F St) drop off entry form
7. Bangs Salon – (124 2nd St) free stocking stuffer for the first 25
8. Red Tricycle – Warm up and changing table (2nd & F St)
9. Su Casa! Furniture and Sleep Shop – catch the shuttle back to Highway 50;
10. Salida Community Center – hot soup (3rd & F St) / Mt Princeton Punch Pass Sale
11. Sleigh Rides – Courtesy of Brady’s West (3rd & F St) from 4p to 7p
12. The FREE Shuttle will be a delivering people to and from the Salida Chamber (Highway 50 and “I” Street) and Su Casa (3rd and F) from 4:00 to 7:00pm.